All of my why!!! - You would have told me, put one dollar down, just one, and if Pastor Maldonado or Williams would win a race, I would get $10,000 in return, I would have laughed in your face, and told you I had better use for that dollar. Looks like I would of missed out on $10,000. Congrats Pastor Maldonado, You have made me a believer now.
It's official... - Any predictions I made a couple of weeks back, you can just forget about them. First time since 1982 we had 5 different winners with 5 different teams in 5 different races, and we have NO clue who will be that top team now.
But if I had to choose - Lotus is my top team now. Yes, Lewis Hamilton, when his team wasn't screwing up in the pits, looked very good rocketing through the field, and I think McLaren still has one of the best shots at it (despite some team members apparently rage quitting over the weekend), but Red Bull looked pedestrian (even if there was a couple of wing changes and a pass through penalty), and Lotus looked like the best overall performer again for the 2nd week in a row. You certainly haven't lost much Kimi, and you still are surprising me Roman.
Another thing that comes to mind... - Not having enough fuel for inspection?!? Really McLaren?!? Let's be real, the way Hamilton ran today, had they put enough fuel in the car for qualifying, even if it meant having a little bit of a slower car, and starting a row or two back, and I think Hamilton could have won this race easily. Way to let Lewis down this weekend.
I think it's about time for Schuey to retire - Running into the back of Bruno Senna like that?!? The Michael Schumacher of old would had found a way around that EASY. I think it's time for him to retire, just to save some face. It's sad to see him look like this, either wrecked or off to the side of the track.
And with that... - WHO'S READY FOR MONACO?!?
Power Rankings (last week's ranking in parenthesis)
1. Lotus (2) - Best overall performance gets them this spot. Most consistent team on the grid so far it appears.
2. Williams (9) - Yes, Senna had his problems, but I'll give Williams the 2 spot for the win. Congrats, it's been a long time since we seen you guys at the top of the podium.
3. McLaren (6) - If they put enough fuel in the car, like I mentioned, Hamilton would have won this race I believe.
4. Ferrari (4) - What is keeping Felipe Massa in that seat?!? At least Fernando Alonso was able to put the car on a podium spot.
5. Red Bull (1) - One race, Sebastian Vettel is driving like the next legend he is supposed to be, the next, he derps by speeding by a local yellow. You are better than that, come on.
6. Sauber (7) - Nice drive by Kamui Kobayashi. Too bad Sergio Perez got bit by some bad luck.
7. Mercedes (3) - If Schumacher decides to retire (not saying he will or not), who is anybody's guess to take over that car?
8. Force India (5) - They get ahead of Toro Rosso because they scored a point.
9. Toro Rosso (8) - Not enough cars dropped out to get them points this week.
10. Caterham (10) - Meh. Here comes one of their best opportunities to score their first points in two weeks, especially if it decides to rain at Monaco.
11. Marussia (12) - Nice dancing with HRT in these spots.
12. HRT (11) - Do you like your dance partner?
Opinions expressed in blogs are those of the individual bloggers and do not necessarily represent the views of racing-reference.info.