Racing-Reference.info Forums  

Go Back   Racing-Reference.info Forums > Everything Else > Tape Trading

Tape Trading Use this forum to discuss the trading of racing videos.

Old 06-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
Bryan Blanton

Default Hi i am looking for nascar indycar sportscar iroc and f1 races from the 1980's or 90'

Hi if anyone would have any races from the series i mentioned please send me a private message and i will reply if anyone has any races from the series i am interested in. I am looking for regular tv broadcasts or satellite feeds of races.

A satellite feed shows the entire race including what goes on during rain delays or red flags when a network is offair it also shows what goes on during commercial breaks it shows the entire race.

If anyone has any please send me a private message and i'll let you know which races i want or am interested in. Thank You.
Bryan Blanton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:43 PM   #2
jhendy300

Default Re: Hi i am looking for nascar indycar sportscar iroc and f1 races from the 1980's or

I've got some of them. Good old days huh
jhendy300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #3
Bryan Blanton

Default Re: Hi i am looking for nascar indycar sportscar iroc and f1 races from the 1980's or

Hi jhendy300 you said you had some old races on tape or dvd are they satellite feeds or regular tv broadcasts? Could you e-mail me or something and i'll let you know what i am interested in or am looking for.

Thank You. If you can't e-mail me i'll make a post on the board letting you know which races i am interested in or am looking for.

Thanks for your time.
Bryan Blanton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:08 AM   #4
ShakeNbake

Anyone know where I can find the 1990 race where Mark Martin and Davey Allison dueled to the finish?
ShakeNbake is offline   Reply With Quote